Team Moto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Moto

The epidome of gaming and all entertainment

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dead Forum much?
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm by PeeTenTee

» COME TO MAH CHANNOLZ!
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 am by Drachen

» Favourite Anime?
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 am by Drachen

» Where the anime finally fell....
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 am by Drachen

» Chose my final red team member?
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 am by DriganBlade

» Next Pokemon Runthrough
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 am by Brocakedonut

» ZOMG! i will spam mai YouTube channel h3r3 i gu3ss
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:16 pm by Rom (PRV)

» OU Shoddy Tournament
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm by PeeTenTee

» My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)
Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm by PeeTenTee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Where the anime finally fell....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drachen

Drachen

Where the anime finally fell.... Empty
PostSubject: Where the anime finally fell....   Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 am

The anime, according to me and Brocake, fell from great to suckish when it entered the Hoenn region. After 2 great seasons with a great plot, they just made Hoenn have simple plots, with the same things over and over again every episode, for example.

1st Episode, Plot, Save a Pokemon
2nd Episode, Plot, Save a Pokemon
3rd Episode, Plot, Save a Pokemon

And so on and so forth.

But, if it was like Sinnoh is now, then it would have stayed a great anime for a long time, I mean, Sinnoh is good, but Hoenn just ruined it. This concludes Drachen's Research Posts, Part 1.

XD
Back to top Go down
PeeTenTee

PeeTenTee

PostSubject: Re: Where the anime finally fell....   Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 pm

I can agree with that. The anime, as it's whole self today, isn't as popular as the regular series after Hoenn. Which is such a shame.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaShadow

EnigmaShadow

PostSubject: Re: Where the anime finally fell....   Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 am

Hoenn wasnt such a disappointment as Sinnoh. The new 100+ pokemon brought in for 4th gen sucked and to be honest, Hoenn was okay.

Hoenn > Sinnoh is what i say
Back to top Go down
Drachen

Drachen

PostSubject: Re: Where the anime finally fell....   Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 am

I see what you mean Enigma, but according to Brocake, the anime fell because of Hoenn's repeatability. Sure, I liked Hoenn, but Sinnoh, was overall, a lot better.
I only watched the Kanto Anime Back in the day, and Hoenn was boring for me. Sinnoh, was pretty sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the anime finally fell....   Where the anime finally fell.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the anime finally fell....
Page 1 of 1