Team Moto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Moto

The epidome of gaming and all entertainment

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dead Forum much?
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm by PeeTenTee

» COME TO MAH CHANNOLZ!
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 am by Drachen

» Favourite Anime?
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 am by Drachen

» Where the anime finally fell....
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 am by Drachen

» Chose my final red team member?
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 am by DriganBlade

» Next Pokemon Runthrough
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 am by Brocakedonut

» ZOMG! i will spam mai YouTube channel h3r3 i gu3ss
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:16 pm by Rom (PRV)

» OU Shoddy Tournament
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm by PeeTenTee

» My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)
My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm by PeeTenTee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeeTenTee

PeeTenTee

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Empty
PostSubject: My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)   My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Copied off of Amphy's Post oh the Es oh Es considering I probably use this team more than anyone...
Credit goes to Amphy.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_482
Azelf(Navi)@Focus Sash
Naive Nature
Levitate
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) DarkIC_Big Taunt - This move is a great move for any speedy lead. It prevents slower leads like Swampert and Metagross from setting up Stealth Rocks, and Roserade from Sleep Powder.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) RockIC_Big Stealth Rock - Do I need to explain this? Every team loves Rock support, this one is no exception.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) BugIC_Big U-Turn - This used to be psychic, but I wanted to be able to scout out my opponents moves. This means Navi can come back in later.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FireIC_Big Flamethrower - Explosion wasn't scoring too many KOs, so I decided to go for a move that can hit Ghosts.

Navi leads the team into battle, because it stops other leads setting up Stealth Rock while setting up his own. Explosion was scrapped because anyone could predict it, and Steels could come in on Psychic too.

The name is Navi because it's annoying fairy.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_485
Heatran(Furea)@Shuca Berry
Naive Nature
Flash Fire
4 Atk / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spd

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FireIC_Big Fire Blast - Furea's most powerful move. It does massive damage to anything that doesn't resist it, and still does lots if does.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) GroundIC_Big Earth Power - A wonderful move. It hits what Fire Blast can't, and more. The Special Defence drops it gives out every once in a while are very useful as well.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) NormalIC_Big Explosion - Boom. The end.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) DragonIC_Big Dragon Pulse - The final move of the set, better than HP Ice for coverage. However, I may switch the two in the future.

Furea is a beast, no questions asked. It comes in on Fire attacks and begins to own everything. It's one of my bulkier Pokemon on the team, so it can switch in on neutral attacks too. Oh no! A Blissey!

Ka-Boom!

Furea is the nickname because it means Flare in japanese.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_130_f
Gyarados(Rawr)@Life Orb
Jolly Nature
Intimidate
88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spd

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) DragonIC_Big Dragon Dance - My favourite boosting move in the game. Extra Speed and Attack never hurt, especially running off Rawr's massive attack stat. This is why it's in OU.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) WaterIC_Big Waterfall - Waterfall is the strongest move, because of STAB, and it hits anything that doesn't resist it for insane damage.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) GroundIC_Big Earthquake - Along with Waterfall, this move destroys all opposition... well, anything that doesn't resist them both. But it is a great move for almost any physical sweeper/attacker.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) DarkIC_Big Taunt - My team was a little stall weak, so Taunt, along with Gengar's trick, was added to somewhat remedy that.

He's one of the best physical attackers in OU, and fits it well with my team. He's the only member of the team still here from the original version of the team and deserves the spot. He proves his usefulness every game, and Intimidate just makes it better.

I don't need to explain his name.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_094
Gengar(Heartless)@Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
Levitate

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) GhostIC_Big Shadow Ball - Heartless' main attack, with a base 130 Special Attack and STAB backing it, it's nothing to laugh at.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) ElectricIC_Big Thunderbolt - With a Scarf, Thunderbolt allows Heartless to check opposing Gyarados

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FightingIC_Big Focus Blast - Any Normal/Steel Pokemon that comes in expecting Shadow Ball gets completely owned.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) PsychicIC_Big Trick - Something I added to help against stall based teams, as mine probably won't do too well otherwise. It also means Heartless can cripple set up sweepers.

The revenge killer, and, as such, the fastest member of my team. Hearless has proved very useful to the team, just like Rawr. But for different reasons. Rawr is more defensive, and needs to set up. Heartless is fragile, but can attack at his full potential straight away. His speed makes him invaluable to the team. Plus he's my favourite team member.

Heartless is the name because Kingdom Hearts is awesome.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_373
Salamence(Draco)@Life Orb
Mild Nature
Intimidate
84 Atk / Sp Atk 208 / 216 Spd

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) DragonIC_Big Draco Meteor - Mence's strongest move. It does massive damage no matter what it hits.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) GroundIC_Big Earthquake - The physical move of the set, and provides nice coverage backed by Dragon and Fire moves.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FlyingIC_Big Roost - With SR and LO damage, this move allows Draco to continue his assault.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FireIC_Big Fire Blast - The move that completes the set, and provides the damage that the other two attacking moves cannot.

Flygon wasn't working too well, despite the changes to him I made. Salamence therefore made a comeback into the new team. His massive attack stats and decent speed made him a great wall breaker. along with Vegeta Draco (New) usually comes in late game to sweep.

He's Draco because it's the only name I can think of.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) Spr_b_g4_392
Infernape(Vegeta)@Life Orb
Naive Nature
Blaze
64 Atk / 252 Sp Atk / 192 Spd

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FireIC_Big Fire Blast - Vegeta's main STAB move, and always helps out in every match.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) FightingIC_Big Close Combat - The only move on the physical side of the spectrum on this set. As such, it is his only answer to Blissey.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) IceIC_Big Hidden Power Ice - Vegeta's answer to Dragon Pokemon, as many are quad weak to Ice it is not hard to see why.

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) GrassIC_Big Grass Knot - Mainly for heavier Bulky Water type Pokemon. Or anything heavy really that is hit for at least neutral damage.

Vegeta usually comes in late game and cleans up. He's brought me back in a lot of matches I've played with this team, even when I thought I couldn't win. Before he joined, I was stuck against Blissey and a tough physical wall because none of my team were mixed. Vegeta is just amazing.

I've been watching Team Four Star way too much...

Thanks For Reading

Last edited by PeeTenTee on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amphy

PostSubject: Re: My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)   My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Uh... my team much? http://sosbrigade.forummotion.com/rate-my-team-f39/team-sugar-rush-ou-rmt-t1587.htm - GG bro.
Back to top Go down
PeeTenTee

PeeTenTee

PostSubject: Re: My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)   My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Amphy wrote:
Uh... my team much? http://sosbrigade.forummotion.com/rate-my-team-f39/team-sugar-rush-ou-rmt-t1587.htm - GG bro.
If I use it, it's my team. If I make it, it's my Original team.
I can and WILL point out the differences in further posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)   My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Shoddy OU Team (1 of 2)
Page 1 of 1